The WordPress CMS system is the most popular content management system on the Internet, serving approximately 30% of all websites. Fortunately, there are a huge number of plugins that can make it easier for you to set up a website. To save you some time and research, we have prepared a list of 5 essential WordPress plugins that will be useful to you, regardless of whether you have a website for a company or an extensive online store.
1. Yoast SEO – website optimization in terms of SEO and more
Yoast SEO is a plugin designed to optimize your website for search engines that is very easy to configure. It offers many features to help you in your quest for a better ranking in the Google SERP. With its help, you will quickly go through the process of adjusting the website, fill in meta tags, keywords, check the correctness of the texts on the blog and much more.
It is an absolute must-have for any website built on WordPress CMS!
2. Facebook Chat Plugin – integrated live chat with a fanpage on Facebook
If you care about quick contact with the client and you have your own company profile on Facebook, you need to check out this plugin! Facebok Chat Plugin appears in the corner of the website you choose and encourages every user visiting your website to contact us. A potential customer can easily send you a message that will be sent to your phone, computer and e-mail box.
For the correct configuration of the plug, it is necessary to connect it with a fanpage on Facebook.
3. WPS Hide Login – hide the WordPress login link
Secure your website with a simple plug-in that will hide the WordPress CMS login link and block access to wp-login.php and wp-admin.php pages for non-logged users. WPS Hide Login weighs very little and does not burden the website, so we will not feel any changes in performance.
4. Really Simple SSL – enable security with one click
Really Simple SSL automatically detects your settings and configures your website to run over a secured HTTPS protocol. The plugin is very easy to use: just install it on your WordPress CMS, enter the settings, and the website will use an SSL certificate within a minute.
Attention! For the plugin to work properly, it is first required to generate an SSL certificate for the domain at the hosting provider.
5. Monster Insights – convenient access to website statistics
Monster Insights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. It is characterized by a clear configuration and an easy-to-use administration panel. It stands out from other plugins:
- Google Analytics dashboard (see site reports and analyzes directly in the WordPress dashboard with practical notes),
- Real-time stats (get real-time stats right in WordPress to see how many people view your website, what they’re doing on it, and more),
- Affiliate link and ad tracking (automatically track clicks on affiliate links, ad banners and other outbound links with an advanced link tracking system),
- Custom Tracking (set up tracking for authors, categories, tags, searches, custom post types, users and more in seconds).
Now you know what plugins we recommend you to use – for your safety and the convenience of your users. WordPress offers a lot of solutions in terms of the selection of additional software that will improve your website or online store. Let us know if you use these plugins on a daily basis and what you would add to this list!